Download ALL the marketing planners iKANDE uses with their clients throughout the year.
Enjoy an awesome discount by purchasing the entire bundle for just $49! Hurry, this deal won’t last long!
- By answering the questions within as fully and completely as possible, you’ll be well on your way to attracting your core target and beating the competition.*
- Apply what you learn through the website planners to your website. Then you will likely start to rise through organic searches and attracting more sales.*
• Connect to your target market through these worksheets and planners for your company.
– Gain more business by targeting what separates you from your competition in this Company Differentiation Worksheet.
– Get the most complete guide to executing your email campaigns.
– The Email Marketing Planner has 8 packed pages to keep the info easy to digest and efficient.
– Read the skinny on email marketing.
– Learn and use the Top Tips within email marketing to empower yourself to get started.
– Complete the enclosed Email Marketing Success Checklist and see how easy it is to create a plan and get started.
– Use the handy email marketing budget inside.
– The most comprehensive New Logo questionnaire to use as a guide to designing your new logo.
– Answer the New Logo questionnaire’s 50 questions to make your new, or next, logo the best.
– Use the New Logo questionnaire to help communicate with your designer.
• Be a website wonder with all these planners and audit for your website.
– If you are wondering where the health of your website stands, the website audit is a great place to start.
– The simple 25 point website audit checklist will help you quickly assess the state of your site by providing you a helpful grade.
– Use the same website content planner iKANDE uses with their clients to create professional, award-winning websites.
– If your current website doesn’t look good and/or read well, use this website content planner to change that!
– If you need to create a new website, use the website content planner to make good use of your planning time.
– Learn what one of the most common mistakes a new website owner makes.
– Fill in the questions through the 21 pages in the website content planner and communicate exactly what your new website needs with your webmaster.
– Get a handle on your website copy by answering the questions within the website copywriting planner.
– Learn why carefully crafting great copy for your website is so important in the website copywriting planner.
– Get the ultimate guide to aligning your website with SEO best practices to attract your target market.
– By answering the questions within the Website SEO Planner as fully and completely as possible, you’ll be on your way to attracting your core target market.
• Be a social media maven by utilizing ALL these social media planners.
– Learn about LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter in a nutshell.
– 3 important twitter goals spelled out and easy to tackle.
– Answer some questions to organize your twitter campaign and get you on your way.
– Learn 2 of the biggest Facebook profile tips.
– Handy Facebook timeline planner.
– Lots of suggestions for creating a 12 month Facebook content calendar.
– The Ultimate Facebook cheat sheet
– Find out what 90% of LinkedIn content should be about.
– HandyLinkedIn image spec sheet to make sure all your images are sized just right.
– What LinkedIn is typically used it to share.
– The skinny on LinkedIn vs Facebook vs Twitter.
– Best suggestion for LinkedIn posting frequency.
– Helpful links for moreLinkedIn info to help you impress the boss… or yourself!
… and much more!
What are you waiting for?
Click Buy Now to download these planners today!
Then tackle them one at a time. And remember, if you need help, iKANDE is just an email or call away.
*Results may vary.